Doves Print & Embroidery Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Doves Print & Embroidery Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
· Name and payment details
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· To process your order and obtain payment
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. The following terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded by Doves Print & Embroidery Ltd (hereinafter known as the "Company"). No additions or modifications thereof shall form part of the contract unless accepted by the company in writing. These terms and conditions shall override and take the place of any other terms and conditions in any
other document or other communication of / with the Customer used in concluding the contract with the Company.
2. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been accepted, except by mutual agreement. Any deposit paid will not be refunded to the customer except by the exceptional consent of the Company.
3. Unless agreed by prior arrangement, payment for the full amount is to be made with approved order.
4. On bespoke garment orders, a deposit to the value of 50% - 100% of the purchase price of the goods shall be paid on order. Any outstanding balance of the purchase price shall be paid prior to delivery of the goods, or by bankers draft (or in cash) at the time of delivery.
5. Where goods are stored ready for dispatch for a period in excess of two weeks the Company reserve the right to demand immediate payment of the full outstanding balance.
6. Customers' property held in our care is held at the Customer's own risk.
7. No returned goods will be accepted unless accompanied by a returns authorisation number issued by the Company.
8. Whilst the Company will make every endeavour not to make adjustments, it reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
9. All claims arising from damage, any imperfections in goods, or losses of goods in transit, must be made in writing to the Company within 7 days of dispatch.
10. Artwork and designs created by the Company remain its property.
11. When a Customer uses the Company's artwork origination facility it is wholly the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the artwork is approved before the garments are printed.
12. Although the Company will endeavour to return Customers own artwork as received, it does not accept liability for any accidental loss or damage.
13. The Company does not accept liability for any infringements of copyright by the Customer when they supply the artwork.
14. Screens remain the property of the Company.
15. The Company reserves the right to use any design it prints for its advertising and exhibition purposes.
16. Whilst the Company will endeavour to supply the garments specified it reserves the right to substitute them with garments of a similar quality and size when stocks are unavailable.
17. Whilst the Company will endeavour to provide an accurate estimation of delivery lead times, any delivery date quoted is intended only as a rough guide. No guarantees of deliveries are undertaken at any time. Estimated delivery dates are quoted in good faith and the Company will not accept responsibility for any consequential loss arising from delays in delivery.
18. The Company will not accept responsibility for any event beyond its control including any Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, or any other Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought and any Legislation; or be responsible for any consequential loss arising out of any of these.
19. In no circumstances shall the liability of the Company to the Customer exceed the invoice price of the particular goods to which a complaint is made.
20. Washing instructions must be strictly adhered to.
21. If the Customer supplies any item for printing or processing they must ensure that these items are suitable for the required processing which is carried out at the Customers own risk.
22. The ownership of goods shall remain with the Customer until such time as all sums owing under this and/or any previous contracts are paid in full.
23. This contract shall be governed by the law of England.
Returns & Refunds
1. Items can be returned within 30 days of despatch
2. Returns should be sent directly to the company at our head office address, postage for the return is your responsibility unless the goods are faulty, whereby the postage will be refunded
3. The company reserves the right to refuse a refund if we believe the item has been worn or soiled through being incorrectly laundered, stained, damaged by wearer or torn and goods should be returned in a re-saleable state
4. All refunds need to be sent via a “signed for” postage method, the company is not responsible for any items returned using an unsecured postage method
5. All items returned will be refunded, any replacements required need to be re-ordered through the website
6. Only returned faulty goods will be automatically replaced
7. Credit refunds will be to the original payment method 7-15 days from receipt of returned goods